Thursday 7 April 2011

Questionnaire

This questionnaire is aimed at all Brit school students.

I designed a questionnaire to help me decide what I need to incorporate into our new building and to confine my ideas into things not only I am interested in, but what other members of the school are interested in too. I feel it is important to include preferences of Brit School students in my designs as it will be the Brit School students who will be engaging with the new building. I produced questions I feel are most relevant and would help develop ideas for my final design.


During my lunch break, I asked Brit school students from all year groups each question from my questionnaire. The results are shown below.

1.  What type of mood do you think the foyer has?
fun - exciting - diverse - joyful - entertaining - busy - over crowded - manic - active - loud - intimidating - mad - merry

2.  What type of mood would you like to create in the foyer?
calmer - relaxing - peaceful - controlled - happy - bright

3.  What colours do you feel would suit the mood you would like to create?
green orange - pink - orange green white - white black - red purple green - red orange grey - yellow blue

4.  Natural, calm, relaxing OR urban, loud, 'in your face'?
calm - natural and calm - loud but not too loud - relaxing - a calm urban

5.  Would you prefer to have a graphic or fine art feel in the foyer?
fine art but not completely paint and drawings - graphics - graphics maybe like graffiti - detailed fine art - a bit of both

6.  Do you feel strands have been seperated at the BRIT school and would you prefer if there was a division between each strand or a connection?
no, strands have not been seperated but I would prefer if all strands linked in some way - I think its fine the way it is - some strands have a connection and other strands are left out - yes, all strands should have a connection

No comments:

Post a Comment